DFG is a retail company whose origins date back to 1961, a family owned business which has evolved over the years mainly due to the entrepreneurial spirit created by its founders. With about 100 employees and a network of over 20 single-brand, multi-brand stores and shops in-shop, DFG operates in Athens, Thessaloniki and Larissa regions.
At DFG we believe that our people are the most valuable asset and the driving force behind our dynamic growth. We constantly strive to attract the best talent who recognizes commitment, honesty, creativity and passion as the values needed in order to achieve our strategic goals and face the new challenges of the future.
Their professional development is a top priority for us and we guide them throughout their careers so as to deepen their know-how and acquire new expertise. We organize specialized seminars and provide training opportunities to further optimize professional growth.
Inspired by our values and our culture which is guided by mutual trust, commitment and belief we have built our business on a passion for excellence in all that we do. If you would like to become a member of such a creative and well-structured team join us!
Be part of our world
Do you want to have a career with perspectives for fashion development? Fill out the form below or send your CV to email@example.com.
DiL Fashion Group, a leading retail company within the fashion industry, with 110 employees and a network of more than 20 individual brands, multi-brand stores and shop-in-shop in Athens, Thessaloniki and Larissa, due to its growing needs is currently seeking a professional to cover the following position:
- Assisting the buyer with the selection and procurement of the right product mix.
- Analysing past sales figures to anticipate future product needs.
- Writing, placing and tracking purchase orders.
- Planning, monitoring and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Monitoring current season stock and propose repeat orders where appropriate.
- Preparing reports on product performance and statistics. Producing and analysing sales reports to support Buying decisions.
- Liaising as main point of contact with suppliers by phone, email and in-person, for all orders and deliveries.
- Attending trips abroad. Organising the logistics of seasonal buying trips: travel, accommodation, timetable for showrooms.
- Visiting the stores in order to gain in-depth knowledge of the needs of our customers.
- Minimun 3-4 years experience as Assistant Buyer within the fashion industry.
- University degree or equivalent in Fashion, Business, or related field
- Highly organized and structured with the ability to prioritise successfully and perform under pressure
- Detail orientated with excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Numeric, analytical person with profound knowledge of all relevant retail KPIs
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Word)
- Fluent (verbal and written) in English, additional languages are a plus (preferable Italian)
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work within a results driven and challenging environment
- Career development opportunities
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this role apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference number ABKS20).
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview. All applications are considered as strictly confidential.